Vega Plastic Surgery & Med Spa is a small, intimate medical practice offering plastic/cosmetic surgery options as well as skin care services to complement our plastic surgery offerings. Located in beautiful Bushnell’s Basin outside of Pittsford, NY, our practice gives patients/clients a high-end experience in a warm, personal setting.
We currently have two positions available and would love for YOU to join our passionate team of industry professionals. Learn more about the opportunities below.
At Vega Plastic Surgery & Med Spa, we pride ourselves on the truly attentive care and recommendations we offer to every client and our ability to work cohesively as a tight-knit team. We have a reputation of excellence thanks to the exceptional work performed by our staff members and our renowned chief plastic surgeon, Dr. Stephen Vega, MD.
Why Join Our Team?
We pride ourselves on the state-of-the-art, personalized care we offer to each and every client and are always looking to bring on new employees that share that same passion. We strive to continually enhance our offerings and services and grow our team to accommodate the changing needs of our clientele.
Not only will you be joining the ranks of highly skilled industry professionals, but you’ll also enjoy benefits like health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, and Med Spa perks!
MEDICAL SECRETARY POSITION
Are you an experienced, dependable medical secretary looking for a career change? Vega Plastic Surgery & Med Spa would love for you to join our team! We are currently looking to fill a full-time or possible part-time medical secretary position.
As medical secretary, you will work closely with our providers each day on scheduling appointments, answering telephone calls, and informing patients/clients about our products and services. Your daily duties will include:
- Completing patient registration, check-in/-out HIPAA compliance activities, and patient/client pre-authorizations
- Collecting copayments, making reminder calls, scheduling surgeries, and processing transactions and payments
- Scanning and importing faxes into EMR and uploading photos
- Rooming patients
- Preparing for the day’s clinics and triaging messages to providers
- Managing the patient portal and any outstanding patient needs
It’s important that you are a “people person” who is poised, confident, and exudes warmth and charm. We are seeking a mature employee who will be prompt, reliable, and have a willingness to help fellow colleagues and their patients/clients to have the best experience possible across all touchpoints. Consider applying if you are:
- Excellent with customer service both in person and on the phone
- Skilled with computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office, electronic scheduling systems, electronic medical record systems)
- Able to multitask and work well with others on a team and with the public
- A self-starter and highly motivated independent worker
- Proficient working in a medical office – a minimum of two years of experience is REQUIRED
Are you a new aesthetician looking to start your career or an experienced aesthetician ready for a change? Vega Plastic Surgery & Med Spa would love for you to join our team! We are currently hiring for a part-time position that will transition into full-time employment for the right employee.
As a certified skincare expert, you will be tasked with providing beautification services to clients to improve the look and feel of their skin and facial features. Your duties include consulting with clients to select an appropriate treatment, selling products, preparing a sanitary environment before a procedure, and offering treatments such as facials, chemical peels, skin enhancing treatments, and more.
Additional experience in hair removal, endermologie, Coolsculpting, or any other service specialty is a nice bonus, but not required. You will be working alongside and learning from our current aesthetician.
*You are required to complete or show completion of a state-approved cosmetology or aesthetician program before working with customers.*
Ready to start the job of your dreams?