Vega Plastic Surgery & Med Spa is a small, intimate medical practice offering plastic/cosmetic surgery options and skin care services. Located in beautiful Bushnell’s Basin outside of Pittsford, NY, our practice gives patients a high-end experience in a warm, personal setting. We offer a full-service menu of cosmetic surgeries, spa services, and products to help our patients love their skin.
We currently have a full-time spa coordinator position available and would love for YOU to join our passionate team of industry professionals. Learn more about the opportunity below.
At Vega Plastic Surgery & Med Spa, we pride ourselves on the truly attentive care and recommendations we offer to every client and our ability to work cohesively as a tight-knit team. We have a reputation of excellence thanks to the exceptional work performed by our staff members and our renowned chief plastic surgeon, Dr. Stephen Vega, MD.
Why Join Our Team?
We pride ourselves on the state-of-the-art, personalized care we offer to each and every client and are always looking to bring on new employees that share that same passion. We strive to continually enhance our offerings and services and grow our team to accommodate the changing needs of our clientele.
Not only will you be joining the ranks of highly skilled industry professionals, but you’ll also enjoy benefits like health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, and Med Spa perks!
SPA COORDINATOR – FULL TIME
We are currently seeking a medical spa secretary/coordinator who can help us highlight and distinguish our practice as an amazing place. Not only will you work to create a wonderful first impression for patients/clients, but you will also set the tone and be responsible for delivering a sophisticated experience.
As coordinator, you will serve as the friendly and welcoming face of Vega Med Spa in our reception area and work closely with our providers each day on scheduling appointments, answering telephone calls, and informing patients/clients about our products and services. Your daily duties will include:
- Gathering demographics, scheduling appointments, and monitoring schedules
- Processing transactions and payments
- Crafting creatives for posting on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Oversee management of the patient portal and any outstanding patient/client requests
- Completing general management and coordination tasks in the front-office
It’s important that you are a “people person” who is poised, confident, and exudes warmth and charm. We are seeking a mature employee who will be prompt, reliable, and have a willingness to help fellow colleagues and their patients/clients to have the best experience possible across all touchpoints. Consider applying if you are:
- Proficient working in a medical office – a minimum of two years of experience
- Hospitality or the beauty industry is a plus
- Excellent with customer service both in person and on the phone
- Skilled with computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Office, electronic scheduling systems, electronic medical record systems)
- Able to multitask and work well with others on a team and with the public
- A self-starter and highly motivated independent worker
- Diligent about keeping a friendly and clean appearance as it relates to fashion and cosmetics
Ready to start the job of your dreams?
Fill out your contact info below and upload your resume – if you’re a good fit, someone will be in touch soon.