During this time of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus, we wanted to reach out to you to reassure you that everyone’s safety is our primary concern. Like you, we are all personally impacted by this situation and are closely monitoring developments to provide you the best care. We are adjusting our practices and policies to comply with recommended guidelines to limit the spread of this disease.
Effective immediately, please be advised that:
- We are continually monitoring the situation and will make decisions regarding our hours of operation accordingly. The current information will always be available via recorded phone message at (585) 383-4040.
- Beginning Monday, March 16th we will be contacting our patients/clients to give them the opportunity to reschedule non-essential appointments until further notice.
- If you or someone you are in close contact with has any symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like signs) please call us to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- If we determine you should keep your appointment, please alert us ahead of time so we can take the appropriate precautions. For example, have a mask available for you or have you enter clinic via a back door to limit exposure to others.
- We will waive any cancellation fees for cancelled/rescheduled appointments or surgeries due to precautions taken regarding the Coronavirus.
- Be assured that we will continue to follow our stringent infection control policies to ensure your safety and ours.
Our staff and providers are also following all community wide policies to ensure your safety. We have changed and expanded our staffing policies to ensure we are keeping our facilities as safe as possible. Sick employees are staying home.
- During these times, you may experience delays or changing messages as we all figure out this evolving situation together in real time. We appreciate your patience and your kindness in advance.
- Finally, we direct you to stay up to date and informed about Coronavirus (COVID-19) at the following websites below:
Monroe County DOH:
Together, we will get through this time and continue serving you into the future.
Yours in health,
Dr. Stephen Vega and all of us at Vega Plastic Surgery and Med Spa